Monday, February 14, 2011

ANNOUNCING 2010 Photo of the Year Contest!!!

Ok y'all!! Here is the moment we have all been waiting for. We are now starting our 2010 Photo of the Year Contest! Those of you who have a photo session anytime in the year 2010 will be entered to win a FREE 8x10 of the nominated image. Simply ask your friends and family through facebook, twitter, emails, blogs, etc... to vote for your photo by leaving a comment stating which image they think is "The Best of 2010." One lucky winner will  be announced 2010 Photo of the Year AND one lucky voter will win a 1 Hour Photo Shoot & FREE 8x10 as well!!

HOW DO YOU VOTE?
Visit our facebook fan page ( www.facebook.com/mycherishedmoments ), "like" our page, and leave a comment for what you think is the best portrait of 2010. Make sure to leave a comment with the word VOTE. If you click the "Like" on the picture, your vote will not count.

You can get bonus votes counted if you do this... 

1. Visit our blog webpage ( www.mycherishedmomentsphotography.blogspot.com ), look at the right side of the page & sign up to subscribe to our blog (your information will not be sold or solicited)  Leave a comment saying that you completed the sign up process as well as the # of the image you are voting for. Don't forget to tell us who you are or you will not get entered into the contest for voting.

2. Share our post on twitter or facebook. Visit our blog webpage, look on the right side of the page to locate "SHARE THIS PAGE" Leave a comment to let us know you did this either on facebook or on our blog webpage along with the link to your page. Don't forget to tell us the # of the image you would like to vote for as well as tell us who you are so you will get credit for voting. 

RULES

You can only vote one time on facebook and get 2 bonus entries by signing up for our blog & sharing our page on your twitter or facebook page. In all you have the potential to have 3 votes counted. This can be for 3 different images or you can vote for the same image 3 times.

This will be tons of fun, especially if you all get competitive about it. Share this with all your friends and family. Let see how many votes we can get. The Contest will start Monday, February 14th & end Monday, February 28th at 12p central time. Now get to VOTING!!




ENTRIES

#1

#2
#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10
#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29

#30

#31

#32

#33

#34

#35

#36

#37

#38

#39

#40

#41
#42

#43

#44

#45

#46

#47

#48

#49

#50

#51

#52

#53

#54

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Leave your comment!




26 comments:

  1. Love the contest! I subscribed to your blog!! Please vote for #23!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have completed the sign up process, and I vote for #38.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just posted on Facebook/Twitter, so #38. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Y'all don't forget to let me know who you are.... I can't put you in the random contest for a 1 hour photo shoot and 8x10 if I do not have a name and some way to contact you. Thanks!!

    And Liz & Reina. Thanks for sharing. Good Luck in the contest :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted on Facebook and vote for #42

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completed sign up and want to vote for #38! :) (My name is Tracy Shepard)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shared on facebook. I would like to vote for #38. (My name is Tracy Shepard)Here is the link to my page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=56803848

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for # 15 { Angela Harris }

    ReplyDelete
  9. how adorable
    number 15

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pics my vote goes for #15

    ReplyDelete
  11. My vote is for #42 (too cute with beautiful eyes):) Allison Mauney

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completed the sign up. My vote is for number 11!! (Parbs)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christina, this is Brandy. I have signed up for the blog along with 2 other people that voted for Brilee #1. They left there comments under her pic instead of here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got it!! Thanks Brandy for letting me know. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i vote for # 15 angie cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  16. i vote for#15 lisa middleton

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for # 15. they are beautiful. hope you win, good luck.
    My name is Leisa.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have completed the subscription process. Enter me for the free portrait, Allison Joyner, email is JOYNERALLISON@AOL.COM.

    MY VOTE GOES TO NUMBER #42
    Will share on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Denise Tucker here, I have completed the subscription process and would like for my VOTE to go to # 11

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have also posted on my twitter page: jus4ugiftsgalore. Voting #11 Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gabbi, here!! I vote for # 15

    ReplyDelete
  22. {Chrystal White} VOTE 15

    ReplyDelete
  23. i vote # 15 -Ganny Manley

    ReplyDelete
  24. Papa Tucker I vote # 11. Those are my grand children.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Barbara Tucker -MSGheeghee posted and voted for picture #11. My granddaughter and great grand kids.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner