Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Southaven, MS photographer takes portraits of Baby Todd {9 days old}



How cute is this smiler!!!!  This is my godson and he is the most adorable baby ever...
He was such a trooper too.  No matter what, he always wore a smile.  Todd was a pleasure to photograph and an inspiration.  We even took a special portrait for father's day.
(I'll have to show you later...can't spoil the present)
I have known Todd's parents, Kristina and Shannon, well, it seems like forever and I have had the pleasure of taking photographs of their journey through engagement, wedding, maternity and now with baby Todd.  Kristina and Shannon a special thanks for letting me photograph all your most specail moments!  Enjoy and I can't wait for you to see them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner