Sunday, February 28, 2010

Southaven, MS Photographer takes portraits at the Jim Saucier Park


I had to do this.  We had so much fun and since I don't have kids... well my dog and cat are basically my children. So My husband and I went for a walk with our dog, Festus, to the Jim Saucier Park in Southaven, MS. Take a look....



The first thing Festus goes for are the dueling duck and swans....


Of course, they swim off.  If we would have let him, Festus, probably would have jumped in after them.


After walking around the pond, we decided to go to the playground.











Then we ran....


We took a break to see the waterfall.  Festus didn't like this to much...

On the walk home, Festus finds a stick and we played fetch...


Then, Festus decides to upgrade....

Overall, it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner